• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

legality of shooting down of drones?

Drones.jpg

Some shot down a drone a couple years ago. Knocked it right out of the sky with at 12ga. The drone owner came to retrieve it and called the police, who issued the shooter a summons to appear in court. The man told the judge the drone was spying on his wife and daughter sunbathing by their pool and the judge dismissed all charges. It was not in GA. Just make sure if you shoot it down, you destroy it. Sir that drone was trying to crash into me.

Some shot down a drone a couple years ago. Knocked it right out of the sky with at 12ga. The drone owner came to retrieve it and called the police, who issued the shooter a summons to appear in court. The man told the judge the drone was spying on his wife and daughter sunbathing by their pool and the judge dismissed all charges. It was not in GA. Just make sure if you shoot it down, you destroy it. Sir that drone was trying to crash into me.
ya id just say i have no idea of what happenned

no body no crime? no wreckage no wreck?

She's got good form on her throw. :lol:

Now on to the folks asking how they'd know it was you. I'm not a drone expert, but I'm curious do they backup any pics/video on to the users phone or another device? I imagine the more expensive ones have storage on the drone and on the remote control device whatever it is they're using. :noidea:

She's got good form on her throw. :lol:

Now on to the folks asking how they'd know it was you. I'm not a drone expert, but I'm curious do they backup any pics/video on to the users phone or another device? I imagine the more expensive ones have storage on the drone and on the remote control device whatever it is they're using. :noidea:
shoot if from inside the house out a window; wont see where its coming from.

once is down cover face, smash with hammer, throw pieces in firepit or bury them or roadtrip it to the chatahoochee or whatever it is that happened to jimmy hoffa

Back
Top Bottom