• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leg swelling.

Could be a clot. You need to get to the emergency room ASAP.

Definitely need medical attention asap. I had same issues which led to pulmonary embolism that nearly had me at the pearly gates. Is their any pain in one area? Like an intense cramp? Go seek medical advice.

- I would not take dvt too seriously unless the swelling occurred OVERNIGHT/instantly with pain.
- your ankle looks like venous insufficiency, or onset of it.

When I woke up this morning all the swelling was gone. I did take a trip to an urgent care facility this evening and they determined it to be a type of edema. My blood pressure was high and they think possibly a blood sugar or salt intake problem. Have an appointment this week with doctor to figure out what’s going on. Thanks to all of you for your advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I woke up this morning all the swelling was gone. I did take a trip to an urgent care facility this evening and they determined it to be a type of edema. My blood pressure was high and they think possibly a blood sugar or salt intake problem. Have an appointment this week with doctor to figure out what’s going on. Thanks to all of you for your advice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Happy to hear that you went to the dr and that you're dealing with the issue.

Back
Top Bottom