• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Leaf Helper Springs, anyone use these

truck big enuff, not into the 22" rimmed 2" tall tires that are skyscraper tall or low rider superduty petrol magnets. Only need enough to pull 3500 lbs, mine is rated for 6750 so plenty ass to pull it, just Nissans are bad to sag in the rear, and I couldn't justify another 50K to handle rear sag I get maybe 10 times a yr when going camping.

Shackles, dang remember them from the 60's everyone used em to raaise the rears. My Dad had a metal shop at home and I churned out shackles up to 12 " long, sol em all $2 each back then, and $2 was a 57 chewy tank full of gas.

truck big enuff, not into the 22" rimmed 2" tall tires that are skyscraper tall or low rider superduty petrol magnets. Only need enough to pull 3500 lbs, mine is rated for 6750 so plenty ass to pull it, just Nissans are bad to sag in the rear, and I couldn't justify another 50K to handle rear sag I get maybe 10 times a yr when going camping.
You are on the right track. Air or helper. When I had helper they didn't engage till a load on them.

Back
Top Bottom