• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land to lease OR a solid club to join

Sure_Shot

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
72   0
Reaction score
I’m looking for 100-250 acres to lease out (long term if the deer population is right). Going to keep this post short and sweet. If interested, PM me and I’ll provide requested details.

3-5 members looking to run their own club or join one that meets the standard. We are all either current or post law enforcement. We don’t get drunk around camp and we don’t party. We are dedicated hunters that are looking to harvest mature deer and some are looking to bring their young children to teach and experience it. Kids not every time but 3-4 times a year. Just looking for land or a club with solid God fearing men that kids are safe to be around. Not a club where everyone crawls to their camper or tent. Keeping it short, please let me know if you know or have anything available. Thanks.

*** Tired of explaining to my kids why men are acting the way they are acting around camp. Deer or no deer. Ready to be in a responsible club.

And just to be transparent, all my guys are married to their spot. They put up their one stand, do the work, trim shooting lanes, fill their feeders, run their camera, and want it to be left alone until they want to hunt it. They will show up for club days and any work to be done on the property. Tractor work, food plots etc… we will go in financially. But when it comes to their stand, it’s theirs unless you ask and they give permission. Old school guys but that’s how I am so that’s us.

Back
Top Bottom