• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Land for Lease / Walton / Loganville

geiger7467

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
1   0
Reaction score
17 ac. tract of 15 yr old clearcut..hadn't been on property in a while but I think it would be best suited for tripods and ground blinds as I don't remember very many mature trees left after the timber cut....it's out of Loganville a couple of miles off of Ga. 20 toward Conyers - leasing for 2013 deer and 2014 small game season....This tract is thick and would be some AWESOME rabbit hunting!!....Price $450.00.. Not looking for more than 2 or 3 hunters.

Last edited:
17 ac. tract of 15 yr old clearcut..hadn't been on property in a while but I think it would be best suited for tripod stands as I don't remember very many mature trees left after the timber cut....it's out of Loganville a couple of miles off of Ga. 20 toward Conyers - leasing for 2013 deer and 2014 small game season....This tract is thick and would be some AWESOME rabbit hunting!!....Price $450.00....I have another Loganville tract of 44 ac. listed on here and would love to lease both tract to same person or few people. Not looking for more than 2 or 3 hunters.

PM sent.

44 ac tract has been leased...still have 17 ac tract in Loganville & 18 ac. in the city of Washington that is bow only

Do you know if the tract is holding any deer? Is it surrounded by any woods? There are three of us who bow hunt and we are looking for a tract of our own to manage.

17 ac. tract of 15 yr old clearcut..hadn't been on property in a while but I think it would be best suited for tripods and ground blinds as I don't remember very many mature trees left after the timber cut....it's out of Loganville a couple of miles off of Ga. 20 toward Conyers - leasing for 2013 deer and 2014 small game season....This tract is thick and would be some AWESOME rabbit hunting!!....Price $450.00.. Not looking for more than 2 or 3 hunters.

Please call me I need see if you hAve any leases still open I need somewhere to hunt this year bow or gun 4047873858 and I need to lease for ne t year as well

Back
Top Bottom