crippen

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
132   0
Reaction score
Got something cool in the works.

9C809D6C-E04F-429E-BAF4-BAB3EEAEE10A.jpeg
7DD21519-B223-4FD8-841E-C2DF829AB296.jpeg

That is killer. We live at the south end of Lanier. Looks like you cut a ridge to keep the resin from flowing outside the lines?
I built up a hot glue dam around the lake. The lake is about 8ft over full pool right now I’m guessing :). Some of the epoxy will soak into the wood so I overfilled it. I don’t want a depression after I sand.

Looks great. I purchased the resin and stuff to attempt a river table but life has been hectic lately and it’s all just sitting there. In for finished results, your talented!

Looks more like a line of hot glue around the perimeter.

I built up a hot glue dam around the lake. The lake is about 8ft over full pool right now I’m guessing :). Some of the epoxy will soak into the wood so I overfilled it. I don’t want a depression after I sand.
I see it now. Was looking at the pics in sunlight at first (that's what I'll tell you instead of saying my eyes are probably going to ****.) Nice job! I play around with resin too but haven't tried a big project yet. I hollowed out one of those MAK90 style stocks that no one likes and am going to backfill it with empty 7.62x39 shells and resin. Trying to decide if I want to do the electric fractal thing first.

Back
Top Bottom