• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ladies (who am I kidding?) and gentleman, I present to you the best deviled eggs ever made.

Those look delicious. My wife recently made some with avocado vs the egg yolk and still used all the other normal ingredients. I love avocados but couldn’t find myself liking the green deviled eggs.

Question: Did you get the steak before the salad ?

Eggs look good, but i doubt they better than my ole lady can make ! Lol.

Lol! That's a non starter. No salad was involved. Was some roasted asparagus though.

My eggs are some what in the style of my mother's. A lot of deviled eggs the filling doesn't taste like much but has a light texture. I add a fair bit of seasonings to mine but save a few extra yokes without whites plus a bit of softened butter to give it a good texture.

Those look delicious. My wife recently made some with avocado vs the egg yolk and still used all the other normal ingredients. I love avocados but couldn’t find myself liking the green deviled eggs.

Damn. Not sure I would like it over the real thing but it sounds kinda good.

Lol! That's a non starter. No salad was involved. Was some roasted asparagus though.

My eggs are some what in the style of my mother's. A lot of deviled eggs the filling doesn't taste like much but has a light texture. I add a fair bit of seasonings to mine but save a few extra yokes without whites plus a bit of softened butter to give it a good texture.
Sounds freaking great to me, im ready to judge a contest !! Bwahaha ! :hungry::becky:

Back
Top Bottom