• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Lack of Workers

No other protest resulted in storming a federal building under the threat of hanging political figures. Where else did thousands of people attack police officers with barricades, bear mace, bats and sticks? What other protesters smashed media cameras, broke into and destroyed a historic building, burned government documents, stole equipment, and defaced historic art?

That has never ever happened.

Several Officers died as a result of injuries. If you hit someone with your car today and they die next week from it, it’s still murder.
Virtually every other protest the last few years.

No, you are referring to corp federal income tax, no corp pays any real taxes anyway as the cost is just passed on to the consumer. But they still pay taxes ie; sales, taxes on incoming material, fuel and any of the plethora of other confiscatory taxes imposed. They also bring in a huge tax base of other contractors and employees, anything from janitors to the buisnesses supplying all the products. They also pay state taxes and state/fed fees for benefits. Don’t forget they also pay taxes on the health insurance they offer to employees.
Corps are taxes at a hugely higher rate than individuals, even without a specific corp welfare tax.

Your assertions are typical Marxist arguments to rile the “masses” into a Marxist revolt.

All of those taxes are passed on to consumers. And they are cut massive tax breaks on all levels. Not to mention the grants, govt bailouts, loans, higher interest rate accounts, etc.

What argument did I make to spark masses to revolt? Lmao. I just said people get mad about people accepting Govt Program money, but forget that is nothing compared to the money corporations get away with. So if anyone is mad that Billy Joe Bob is getting food stamps, then be mad at Jeff Bezos for not paying federal taxes.

The Victors write history. They didn’t win so there you go. If BLM tried that, you’d called them terrorists. Am I right?
Tyrants rewrite history.
History generally looks favorably on the victors, that’s the meaning of that quote. But if the lies start on day one, that propaganda not history.

Tyrants rewrite history.
History generally looks favorably on the victors, that’s the meaning of that quote. But if the lies start on day one, that propaganda not history.

True but if that lie continues long enough, it becomes truth and no one will know any better. So who’s to say what is and isn’t a lie in history?

If someone truly threatened with a bomb and planted it, they would be a terrorist. As for the rest of the fools, they should be arrested for assaulting a police officer or destruction of property if they did so. By your definition, any cop killer should be labeled a terrorist. We all know that will never happen.

I haven’t said anything about them but do you think antifa are terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom