• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Labor Day Menu

This………foil wrapped on the Egg till 130* internal pull and run the temp up to ~500*+ and do a reverse sear—- wow. Add tater salad and a pot of field peas .............finish off with a stiff one and a good cigar.

6897A57F-1B08-41B3-AC89-DCE5EB162972.jpeg
2ED7949F-B33C-42DF-946D-BBC30FD38B6A.jpeg

This………foil wrapped on the Egg till 130* internal pull and run the temp up to ~500*+ and do a reverse sear—- wow. Add tater salad and a pot of field peas .............finish off with a stiff one and a good cigar.

View attachment 2802552 View attachment 2802555

Mmm. One of my favorites. Especially with a good crust and when the tasty fat melts in the mouth.

I have a 6lb boneless rib roast to cook Sunday. On Saturday I'm cooking some giant king crab legs and some fresh Ga shrimp from down the street. I also saw a recipe for bacon wrapped smoked onion rings. I think I'm going to give those a try one night.

I have a 6lb boneless rib roast to cook Sunday. On Saturday I'm cooking some giant king crab legs and some fresh Ga shrimp from down the street. I also saw a recipe for bacon wrapped smoked onion rings. I think I'm going to give those a try one night.

The bacon onion rings are fantastic if you take the time to prepare them.

Back
Top Bottom