• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger sells out the 1A and 2A.

Our Publix still has gun mags.
Publix is employee owned. Yes their prices are a little higher but customer service is 10x better than Kroger, and their stores are cleaner.
If a bagger is absent taking groceries to a car, a manager will step in and bag your groceries.
They have more registers open and managers are almost always visible, not so at Kroger. At Kroger they hide.
Can always find an employee working in the aisles somewhere if you have a question, not so at Kroger.
If I could find everything I need at Publix, would never set foot in a Kroger.

Customer service is terrible at both locations! Ingles is my go to on a few items, but prices at Kroger's is much better.

It's come to a point where large and even smaller businesses are staying politically correct to appease the liberals. This leaves very few choices on shopping. Grow a bigger garden, can everything?

I think Kroger made a similar statement back in 2018. So they must be reaffirming their earlier b.s, riding the coat-tails of recent events to gain more customers.

Bastages!

Yeah, Publix near me still has tons of gun magazines on the shelf. The "reading" kind of magazines, anyway. :) How cool would that be to buy mags at Publix?

Unfortunately, they don't have near the selection that our local Kroger has. Wife goes to Kroger to get stuff Publix doesn't carry here in Paulding.

Bastages!

https://www.recoilweb.com/kroger-cr...MMmY7-riRtRyl7MDJLbucy34QZgjgSBVzAPdEb1jdo8ng

Looks like Kroger finally caved. If you're on social media how about letting them know your thoughts. If you don't do the social media thing here's a link to their customer service where you can provide feedback on their newest policy. https://www.kroger.com/hc/help/contact-us/customer-comments
So they're choosing not to carry those magazines on the magazine rack in the stores now? Psshh, big deal. I've never gone to Kroger looking for the latest gun rag anyway.

Back
Top Bottom