• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger sells out the 1A and 2A.

They don't want pictures of magazines that hold more than five rounds, bayonet lugs, pistol grips, anything select fire or full auto either. I don't do the boycott thing, but it's not a waste of time to let them know that their actions have earned a response.
Do I think this is stupid? Yes, however, remember.....
There were one of the few to not go on full freak out at the last school shooting and not bend to the demands of anti gun lunatics (despite getting sued) and STILL simply abide by all local laws (as they should) instead of the stupid "no guns allowed" signs. Let them know in whatever fashion you deem appropriate if you feel compelled, but in today's world, for a national retailer, they are about as gun friendly as it gets. Of course if people start boycotting over magazine sales, they may very well rethink that...

I'm sure we all realize, there is no 'right' to buy a magazine. And you have no 2A or 1A 'right' for that matter in a private enterprise. But if we want to make a stink about magazine sales, let's get to stinking!

Do I think this is stupid? Yes, however, remember.....
There were one of the few to not go on full freak out at the last school shooting and not bend to the demands of anti gun lunatics (despite getting sued) and STILL simply abide by all local laws (as they should) instead of the stupid "no guns allowed" signs. Let them know in whatever fashion you deem appropriate if you feel compelled, but in today's world, for a national retailer, they are about as gun friendly as it gets. Of course if people start boycotting over magazine sales, they may very well rethink that...

I'm sure we all realize, there is no 'right' to buy a magazine. And you have no 2A or 1A 'right' for that matter in a private enterprise. But if we want to make a stink about magazine sales, let's get to stinking!
You're right. They have a right to sell what they want. I have a right to complain about it, you have a right to complain about my complaints, ad infinitum. ;)

Back
Top Bottom