• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger has a great sale this weekend

Great, finally for the chest freezer delivered I ordered in March, non preppers bought all the stock freezers up with the TP< so had to wait for one to be built. Got to get to big K now to fill that freezer with meat.

Great, finally for the chest freezer delivered I ordered in March, non preppers bought all the stock freezers up with the TP< so had to wait for one to be built. Got to get to big K now to fill that freezer with meat.
I finally pulled the trigger on a Food Saver and can't believe how much easier it makes life..With my Bride and I not eating enough to feed, one normal person. It's difficult to plan a meal, I am sick and tired of eating left overs for 4 or five nights..Now with that and starting up the stand up freezer, it's much easier and convenient for me..I picked up two whole rib eyes, 2 whole filet's and 40lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast..Also have flash frozen fish..We good!

I buy a lot of Kroger "Managers Special" meats, steaks, roasts, at mostly half price and vacuum seal. Meat is still fine, just approaching the sell by date. Can control portions easier that way, and saves us a lot of money. Also large packs of boneless chicken breasts on sale. Put in freezer.

Thats what we do....we got the Food Saver Commercial sealer ....love it. Stand up freezer.
We so stocked up now its great ! I dont even have room to take advantage of this sale . Lol.

I finally pulled the trigger on a Food Saver and can't believe how much easier it makes life..With my Bride and I not eating enough to feed, one normal person. It's difficult to plan a meal, I am sick and tired of eating left overs for 4 or five nights..Now with that and starting up the stand up freezer, it's much easier and convenient for me..I picked up two whole rib eyes, 2 whole filet's and 40lbs of boneless skinless chicken breast..Also have flash frozen fish..We good!

Food saver for the win! I use that thing religiously

Back
Top Bottom