• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Deal this week

Again, it's not the individuals at Kroger (and many have No Guns Signs up) it's the COMPANY that is actively anti-gun. Again, it may not be Susie Q at the register, or Ol' Johhny in the butcher shop...it's the COMPANY that hates your rights.
I deal in relationships and experience coupled with any hassle or obvious abrogation of rights I might experience....with Kroger here in my city, I don't see it. If I wanted to, I can find a reason to not shop at any national chain for some reason or the other.

No, because you’re way over the top. You’re berating like minded people over meat prices. If you don’t see an issue with this then maybe this isn’t the real problem.
It has nothing to do with meat prices. It has to do with supporting companies that are actively anti-gun. I really don't know why this is so hard to understand.

It has nothing to do with meat prices. It has to do with supporting companies that are actively anti-gun. I really don't know why this is so hard to understand.
R628b960ab4bbece591970a29f838df59

Start your own thread. Leave this one alone. We would like to talk about meat prices a Kroger.

Back
Top Bottom