• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Deal this week

I agree in theory, but I don’t shop Kroger mainly because of the surly, rude employees. Union protection, maybe?
Plus, their meat is crap compared to Publix, where the employees are always cheery and helpful.

I agree in theory, but I don’t shop Kroger mainly because of the surly, rude employees. Union protection, maybe?
Plus, their meat is crap compared to Publix, where the employees are always cheery and helpful.

I live in Jasper and I shop at our Kroger all the time. 100% I don't experience what you're implying. If anything, where I see surly employees, questionable food and antique fixed-plant resources (freezers, cabinets, surroundings) is at the Canton Publix.

Anger issues? Because I won't support anti-gun companies over saving a couple dollars? Ok champ. And I stand by it. Kroger can shove their cheap meat right up their anti-gun asses. **** them. I hope you love the taste of treason.
You are using products from antigun companies .
Pretty much guarontee
958474cbe2ab9b789507affebf4cf614.jpg

ODT: **** Xiden and his supporters

Also ODT: It'S oK aS lOnG aS tHe PiG MeAt Is ChEaP eNoUgH.:wacko:
I applaud your energy levels. I shop at Kroger routinely and always carry. Never been spoken to once about it and never have I seen a sign that has implied that I should disarm.

Carry on, though, by all means. :ranger:

You are using products from antigun companies .
Pretty much guarontee
It's sure possible, but the difference between you and I seems to be that I discontinue supporting them if at all possible if I become aware of this...you...not so much. The $ drives one of us and principles drive the other.

I applaud your energy levels. I shop at Kroger routinely and always carry. Never been spoken to once about it and never have I seen a sign that has implied that I should disarm.

Carry on, though, by all means. :ranger:
Go for it, but do know that they are objectively anti-gun and push for anti-gun legislation.

Back
Top Bottom