• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kroger Deal this week

If those thoughts or beliefs turn into political action of course. I'm not an idiot. There are plenty of places to buy meat. My #1 political priority is 2A. I will absolutely not bend on 2A rights. If you want to disarm the American citizenry and you are a very large corporation with political influence and lots of money, you can stick your cheap meat up your ass.

This is a firearms forum, bringing up the fact that certain companies actively aim to destroy our way of life shouldn't be a verboten topic.

It's amazing how an innocent decision can pile fuel on the fire of anti-rights corporations if they aren't kept in check.
Lighten up, Francis. You seem to have severe anger issues.

Again, you don’t like them, don’t shop there, but telling people to shove something up their ass is quite idiotic. But, you do you, and I’ll do me, okay?

Lighten up, Francis. You seem to have severe anger issues.

Again, you don’t like them, don’t shop there, but telling people to shove something up their ass is quite idiotic. But, you do you, and I’ll do me, okay?
Anger issues? Because I won't support anti-gun companies over saving a couple dollars? Ok champ. And I stand by it. Kroger can shove their cheap meat right up their anti-gun asses. **** them. I hope you love the taste of treason.

Anger issues? Because I won't support anti-gun companies over saving a couple dollars? Ok champ. And I stand by it. Kroger can shove their cheap meat right up their anti-gun asses. **** them.
No, not anger issues because you wont support “anti-gun companies” but, because you tell people to shove meat up their asses, like you did to me. If you were referring to the company, then that’s still a wee bit angry.

No, not anger issues because you wont support “anti-gun companies” but, because you tell people to shove meat up their asses, like you did to me. If you were referring to the company, then that’s still a wee bit angry.
If you read my post, I was talking about Kroger. And there are no """" neccessary when referring to Kroger. They are actively anti-gun. Try to buy a guns and ammo magazine in there next time. It's a long game psyops against the American people. That's where your $$ are going.

Then don’t shop there. As for me, and tens of thousands of shoppers, we’ll continue to shop where we want. I didn’t like Target’s stance on letting men in the women’s bathrooms, so I stopped shopping there. Big deal.
I hope everyone shops where they wish, I also hope they consider their rights and the rights of future generations when making those decisions. I mean, saving a couple bucks a pound is right up there with preserving our rights though.

I hope everyone shops where they wish, I also hope they consider their rights and the rights of future generations when making those decisions. I mean, saving a couple bucks a pound is right up there with preserving our rights though.
Let it go.

Back
Top Bottom