• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Know ya lane

Had fun with one of those buzzing Honda's yesterday.

Heard him coming, in the right lane. I was in the left lane going as fast as traffic would allow, and I could see that it was backed up 4 or 5 cars ahead so I was literally going with traffic.

He buzzes up, swerves over in the left lane in front of me, I back off, let him get in good and tight on the car ahead of me. I slowed down, ease over in the right lane, and then move up to pace the car that had been in front of me, but just off his back bumper. Boxed the little **** in, and kept him there for about 2 miles until my exit. You could tell he was frustrated as all get out because he kept going all NASCAR on the car ahead of him.

I stayed just at a half car length back just to taunt him. I could have passed on the right several times, but just wasn't inclined to do so.

We are more alike than you know.

I couldn't tell what made him lose control. Almost like he hit a slick of some kind. Unless maybe he was hard on the brakes and swerved at the same time?

Yeah, can't stand the weavers. Can't stand the folks that don't follow the ONE rule of the road, either. SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT.

Biden laugh.gif

Hundreds of these aholes on the road everyday in hotlanta.

Yup, see them all the time on I-20 and 285. It was really bad back in early COVID when the roads were pretty much empty. Now there's enough traffic to slow them down a lot but I still see it every time I head in town.

Made the run back from St. Simons yesterday, traffic was mostly cool.
Soon as we got near Atlanta, Road Warrior Rules had to go into effect.
Not going to whine about other drivers, they’re not doing anything I didn’t do when I was young (sometime you live long enough to outgrow it).

Back
Top Bottom