• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Know of a good body shop near Snellville ?

Thanks for the heads up. When did this happen? We got a car fixed there maybe 60 days ago and tim white was still behind the counter and the sign still said harbins.

I will say they were a little flaky didn’t seem to have people working. but I didn’t think much of it

Gunanddoglover Gunanddoglover may know where to go.

Thanks, but I am so over helping ODT people. Last time I made arrangements for a vehicle to be repaired the pecker head didn't have the decency to tell me be went to another shop. I don't care that he went to a different shop, I make special arrangements for friends and ODT folk just ask DinkyDau DinkyDau how we treated him and his bride where I work.

Thanks, but I am so over helping ODT people. Last time I made arrangements for a vehicle to be repaired the pecker head didn't have the decency to tell me be went to another shop. I don't care that he went to a different shop, I make special arrangements for friends and ODT folk just ask DinkyDau DinkyDau how we treated him and his bride where I work.
I can attest at how Gunanddoglover laid out the Red Carpet for my Bride and I!! It's a shame you were treated like that, when you went out of your way to help him...

I can understand that. I'm just looking for a shop that does quality work.

Back
Top Bottom