• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Knife in your pocket today?

Update.... The collection grows.
Try a bugout. They’re ~1.8 oz
62C71718-B06A-4E0E-B506-E072FD7327B3.jpeg

Try a bugout. They’re ~1.8 oz
View attachment 2889947

I actually went to OTC with the idea that I was going to get the bugout in ODG, but it felt too narrow and light for me, so I got the grip instead. I do want to add one soon, but I generally prefer a slightly beefy knife.

I really like it so far. It has the most grippy G10 I have ever felt. I bought it to be an all around knife (fishing, hunting, and everyday tasks). It is doing the job so far. It has LC200N steel so no worries about rust and has great edge retention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged a Koenig arius the other day, my god it’s incredible. I own shirogorovs, Chris reeves, hinderers, striders, a couple of customs and nothing feels like this knife. Couldn’t be more pleased, thinking about selling off some others in the drawer to pick up a custom Koenig. Hell of a knife.

View attachment 2872888

Well, USA Made Blade dropped some of these last night, so I snagged one. They sold out in 90 seconds, so I feel fortunate to get one.

If I like it, that’s cool. If not, I should be able to turn it and get my money back.

Thanks for turning me on to Koenig, I’m looking forward to getting it!

Well, USA Made Blade dropped some of these last night, so I snagged one. They sold out in 90 seconds, so I feel fortunate to get one.

If I like it, that’s cool. If not, I should be able to turn it and get my money back.

Thanks for turning me on to Koenig, I’m looking forward to getting it!

Congrats man! I was looking through their site earlier in the day and saw I had missed the mini-goblin drop :( Hope you like your Arius!

Picked up a Paramilitary 2 last week and it's hardly left my pocket since!

What's in y'all's load out this week? I'm keeping it simple. Keys, PM2, wallet, and VP9 in a TXC iwb holster.

Attachments

• PXL_20201110_133838130-01.jpeg
    PXL_20201110_133838130-01.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 19
Back
Top Bottom