• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kitchen knife set that isn’t junk?

My wife sells pampered chef knives.Best knives we have ever owned.250 for. a nice set.You can buy a mix with a block and a sharpening system.Text me 770-655-2681 Bobby.I can send you a catalog and she has a website.thanks guys.

I know everyone wants to start with a set, but I always recommend starting with the best chef's and paring knife you can budget, and then filling in when you can the rest (utility, boning, slicer, bread, steak knives would be my order). For a long time I just had a cheap block I bought from costco and swapped out the chef/paring knives, everything else you don't use as often, and if you NEED really sharp steak knives, you need to work on your steak game.

Good morning ODT knife snobs

looking for a recommendation on a kitchen knife block set that is good quality, sharp knives that hold edges but don’t break the bank.

these are for a gift, trying to stay <$250 budget

I’ve received cuisinart and calphalon etc knife blocks that are in the sub $100 range as gifts and it doesn’t take long before they’re squishing tomatoes rather than slicing them

thanks dudes
Have several sets of Wusthofs ($150) & these pictured below (new) for $75 image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom