• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kirby

Glorfindel

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Witch-King’s Daddy
87   1
Reaction score
All I ever hear from the media and people on social media is how Kirby ain’t a good coach. How Jimbo Fisher, Dabo Swinney, Dan Mullen, Brian Kelly and Lincoln Riley are all better than him. Well....Kirby is 8-1 against those dudes with winning records against all of them. He ain’t better than Saban, obviously no one is or maybe ever will be, but how many asswhippings does he have to give these other guys to get some respect?

All I ever hear from the media and people on social media is how Kirby ain’t a good coach. How Jimbo Fisher, Dabo Swinney, Dan Mullen, Brian Kelly and Lincoln Riley are all better than him. Well....Kirby is 8-1 against those dudes with winning records against all of them. He ain’t better than Saban, obviously no one is or maybe ever will be, but how many asswhippings does he have to give these other guys to get some respect?
Yep. Kirby is a fine coach indeed. But fans are fickle and they always blame coaching on a single loss. IMHO Kirby is the second best coach in the nation behind Saban.

130 FBS schools.
Committee of 13 people decides which 4 teams goes to the playoffs.
1 Champion

A team loaded with 5-star recruits ( Bama ) seem to have the best results year after year.

I’m a buckeye fan and I think Kirby is one of the top 5 or so coach’s. He just has to get past losing games he shouldn’t. He has made some stupid mistakes but I think a NC is in the near future for him. The dawgs do need to get something figured out on offense. The defense won’t shut out every team the play this year.

As a life long Bama fan, I've always liked Kirby. Once upon a time I hoped he would stick around and take over after Saban. Little to anyone's knowledge, Coach Saban would hang around a while lol. Nothing but respect for Coach Smart and the UGA program.
They already promised it to Dabo

:fish2:

Back
Top Bottom