• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kioti or Kubota

Evidently when I posted my original request for input on these two tractors in the wrong place it was deleted rather than simply moved so I will try again.

I know Kubota has a huge following but I am reading/hearing more and more great reviews on the Kioti. Has anyone bought a Kioti and later wished they had spent the extra money for a Kubota? Has anyone spent the extra for a Kubota and later wished they had saved and bought a Kioti.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum please just move it or if you delete it please message me in which forum it should posted, thank you.
I had Kubotas before and went with Kioti a few years ago on a new one. No problems. If buying new I would consider the Kioti if the deal is better.

Well, as I anticipated I am getting some good input and votes for both. As I also anticipated all of the good reviews for both has made it even more difficult to make a decision and for this kind of money I did want to feel better about one or the other than I do before plopping down the cash. I think I am going to have to do some serious looking soon.

One of my hunting buddies has a 55hp Kioti and he can't stop telling me how pleased he is with it.

What to do, what to do!!!!!

Well, as I anticipated I am getting some good input and votes for both. As I also anticipated all of the good reviews for both has made it even more difficult to make a decision and for this kind of money I did want to feel better about one or the other than I do before plopping down the cash. I think I am going to have to do some serious looking soon.

One of my hunting buddies has a 55hp Kioti and he can't stop telling me how pleased he is with it.

Go ahead, which ever one you choose, and get a package deal on some attachments.

Go to each dealer ride, sit, kick and discuss

by the way how much difference in $ , as a percent

Try to dig deeper on the emissions control reliability for each brand. That the apparent weak spot of most new tractors today. I'd like to say they've worked the bugs out of the Tier IV solutions, but I routinely hear and read about new-ish machines being down for the stupid emission controls. Of course, a solid warranty and capable dealer service department is always the best line of defense.

Try to dig deeper on the emissions control reliability for each brand. That's the apparent weak spot of most new tractors today. I'd like to say they've worked the bugs out of the Tier IV solutions, but I routinely hear and read about new-ish machines being down for the stupid emission controls. Of course, a solid warranty and capable dealer service department is always the best line of defense.
Very good point. If you need one bigger than 25hp you’ll need to know this. I would also suggest the gel or fluid filed rear tires and go industrial vs. ag tires.

Back
Top Bottom