• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kioti or Kubota

Evidently when I posted my original request for input on these two tractors in the wrong place it was deleted rather than simply moved so I will try again.

I know Kubota has a huge following but I am reading/hearing more and more great reviews on the Kioti. Has anyone bought a Kioti and later wished they had spent the extra money for a Kubota? Has anyone spent the extra for a Kubota and later wished they had saved and bought a Kioti.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum please just move it or if you delete it please message me in which forum it should posted, thank you.
I’ve had my Kioti D-50 for about 8 years, have a loader on it. No issues, no regrets. If you want to drive up and look at, drive it, you would be welcome to do so. You got parts of a BGE from me once.

That is an impressive looking machine. I do not need or want a cab as much of my use is in the woods with low hanging limbs.

What are the specs on this one and cost (if you don't mind sharing)
I bought it in August 2018 I think.

70 hp
12 speed transmission (standard is eight speed) i also had some extra hydraulic functions added , called remotes on a tractor , (I tend to think forklift so terms are not always interchangeable.)

i think $47000 plus for tractor which included loader , wheel weights , special tires.

cutter was maybe $6000

i bought from Mason Tractor I talked with others but no one but Mason would get me what I wanted , exactly.

zero interest

Don't know that much about Kioti. Other than it's kinda New to the US market. 1986
Kubota on the other hand has been around for a LONG time. 1969 I believe.
I have been VERY happy w/ Kubota over the years.
JMHO

Well I have a John Deere no regrets, bought it new in 2005 I think.
Anyone who buys a tractor without a loader and 4 wheel drive are wasting their money IMHO Well worth money spent and you can do a lot more with it.

Attachments

• IMG_0650.jpg
    IMG_0650.jpg
    167.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 15
I’ve had my Kioti D-50 for about 8 years, have a loader on it. No issues, no regrets. If you want to drive up and look at, drive it, you would be welcome to do so. You got parts of a BGE from me once.
Another vote for the Kioti and I thank you again for the BGE parts. I used them to put together a large BGE for my oldest son. He built a rolling table for it and cooks on it regularly. He cooked two butts on it this week and we will be enjoying them to celebrate our daughter-n-law's birthday.

THANKS AGAIN!!!!

Back
Top Bottom