• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kioti or Kubota

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
97   0
Reaction score
Evidently when I posted my original request for input on these two tractors in the wrong place it was deleted rather than simply moved so I will try again.

I know Kubota has a huge following but I am reading/hearing more and more great reviews on the Kioti. Has anyone bought a Kioti and later wished they had spent the extra money for a Kubota? Has anyone spent the extra for a Kubota and later wished they had saved and bought a Kioti.

Mods if this is in the wrong forum please just move it or if you delete it please message me in which forum it should posted, thank you.

I’d stay with Kubota (I did) and I am cheap.

i looked at Mahindra, Massey, New Holland talked to some neighbors who are hay farmers .

They universally said over 100 HP a buy John Deere , under 100 hp buy Kubota.

As I understand the older M-F were far different tractors than their new global machine.

support after the sale for the next 40 years is key to me Or to whomever gets it when I am gone.

Kubota, and don't let anyone tell you they are made by the same company. They are two distinct companies and Kubota is higher quality period. We took the plunge after a year of research and got a Kubota with 0% financing. Ours is only a 26 hp model, but we added a backhoe and a few other implements. We don't use it every day, but it has been so useful.

84A2DC68-1FDA-4261-8A64-1D1CF06D12BD.jpeg

I’d stay with Kubota (I did) and I am cheap.

i looked at Mahindra, Massey, New Holland talked to some neighbors who are hay farmers .

They universally said over 100 HP a buy John Deere , under 100 hp buy Kubota.

As I understand the older M-F were far different tractors than their new global machine.

support after the sale for the next 40 years is key to me Or to whomever gets it when I am gone.
Before I bought my Kubota, my neighbor who has one and previously had a JD told me of the issues he had with the hydraulics on the Deere. No issues with my Kubota so far.

Be sure to check into whether or not you can fix your own rig. Lots of software now that the tractor co says it owns, like John Deere.
Even AFTER the warranty period you can't do your own repairs.

My MF135 has 45HP with 38HP at the PTO. I would like to stay in that range with whatever I buy.

I know the two orange tractors are distinctly different machines but I am hearing that the Kioti has a much heavier hydro pump and capacity. I am accustomed to the standard transmission and thinking I will stay with that on my new tractor.

Be sure to check into whether or not you can fix your own rig. Lots of software now that the tractor co says it owns, like John Deere.
Even AFTER the warranty period you can't do your own repairs.
I had no idea of this. I just want a tractor, not a computer.

Back
Top Bottom