• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Killboy - Deals Gap

is blokes "hidden" forum still around?
Not sure if they’re still doing that or not.

Only person I still see riding around from BSB is Rocker. Seems like everybody has gotten out of motorcycles or has moved. I’ve been riding dirtbikes with Marc (TLR67) but looking to get another Adventure bike soon.

Maybe we can get a group ride in the mountains and head over to TWO, Helen, both lol?

Do they still have bike nights at the Vortex on Thursday’s?

Only person I still see riding around from BSB is Rocker. Seems like everybody has gotten out of motorcycles or has moved. I’ve been riding dirtbikes with Marc (TLR67) but looking to get another Adventure bike soon.

Maybe we can get a group ride in the mountains and head over to TWO, Helen, both lol?

Vortex hasn't done anything in a while from what I hear but i haven't been down there on a week night in many moons.

If you get a DS bike I'd be up for some riding. I rode with you years ago when I got my first tagged dirt bike (had an 07 450 XC). Started on some trails around Dawsonville near a school and wandered around, pretty sure we rode up to Suches. I ride that area pretty often these days (KTM 950 SE) so don't need much prodding to go ride.

I still ride street some as well, just not as much. 1290 Super Duke. Two Wheels of Suches is opening this Sunday I think, first weekend of the year.

Tell Marc , Boxer said he’s old,fat,bald and ugly.....and oh yea hi.

I don’t own one anymore but I transport them now.
9FC83BC1-B6F0-47CE-ACBD-2448E859D7BE.jpeg

Vortex hasn't done anything in a while from what I hear but i haven't been down there on a week night in many moons.

If you get a DS bike I'd be up for some riding. I rode with you years ago when I got my first tagged dirt bike (had an 07 450 XC). Started on some trails around Dawsonville near a school and wandered around, pretty sure we rode up to Suches. I ride that area pretty often these days (KTM 950 SE) so don't need much prodding to go ride.

I still ride street some as well, just not as much. 1290 Super Duke. Two Wheels of Suches is opening this Sunday I think, first weekend of the year.
Was Bluelightning, Beefstick, Marty, NYVmaxJoe riding with us? I need to get my CRF450X street legal lol. I miss riding the FS roads and the not so legal trails, lol.

Back
Top Bottom