• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

My dad withstood WW II, Horse flipped backward and crushed his sternum with the saddle pommel, removed all the skin on his left hand via a tractor exhaust, etc, never heard a peep out of him.

Kidney stones had him curled up in a fetal position making baby noises......... Bad stuff!

Good luck at passing it! (them)

Update: not passed. Stuck in L ureter just north of the bladder. Cystoscopy is next step. Have another in L kidney she will try to get out at same time. Barbwire Barbwire gave me some suggestions I will try, but scan really shows its stuck good.
I passed a very large one that looked like it was buried in the ureter. Don't give up.

Problem is, I have another still in L kidney. I don’t need another at some random time in the future. Urologist said she could get that one at the same time....
I understand, BUT I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and last CT showed 2 LARGE in one kidney and 1 LARGE in the other. AT that time, 7 or 8 years ago the Doc said the CT shows over a 100 small scattered throughout both kidneys.
Once in a while I have one med size drop down to the ureter and deal with it using with the method I have shown you. Usually no real big deal.

Is he going up into the ole boy with the laser , basket or try the lithotripsy?

I understand, BUT I have been dealing with them for over 20 years and last CT showed 2 LARGE in one kidney and 1 LARGE in the other. AT that time, 7 or 8 years ago the Doc said the CT shows over a 100 small scattered throughout both kidneys.
Once in a while I have one med size drop down to the ureter and deal with it using with the method I have shown you. Usually no real big deal.

Is he going up into the ole boy with the laser , basket or try the lithotripsy?

laser. Still doing the jump and bump, but don’t think it has popped into the bladder yet

Update: ureteroscooy last night. Got big one but small still in kidney . This pain is worse than my episode last week. The bloody and burning pee, L kidney throbbing, groin pain and constipation are next level. I had to cancel patients today and likely tomm - I hate it, cause I’m never out! Toradol is best thing but only lasts 4-5 hrs before wears off and can’t take but every 8. This is not for the weak, respect to all you out sufferers out there. Chris

Back
Top Bottom