• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

Been there and rode that horse 2x........ Er gave me cancer pain meds on the last 1....... prayers it passes fast! It’s worse than any compound fracture or surgery I’ve ever had!!!

Ouch drsmile drsmile
I know your pain, my last was 1.0cm x 1.6cm and for you non metric folks out there
10mm x 16mm , I hate them!
When it's gone you will feel like a new man , this too shall pass

Non-metric dimensions are 0.39 inches x 0.63 inches (2.54 CM or 25.4 MM = 1.0 inches)

Have had over two dozen since the late 80’s. It is a club you don’t want to join....ever.

I know I could google this but Ill get to many answers & ads .

So I rather here it from 'somebody who knows ' What causes them ? & so many with you ?

I guess everyone is different ; I had kidney Issues when I was a Teen but never have had a Stone .

Is it too much Calcium ? Hmmm ? I guess a-lot of factors go into this issue .
Thanks in advance.

Holy schiznit. Got my first kidney stone this am. Ambulance to Er at 6am. Pain meds, scans, sent me home 7hrs later to pass it. 7x10mm. This isn’t going to be fun. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone; the most intense pain you can imagine.
Makes me hurt just thinking about it. Hope you feel better soon.

My doc says we live in the "Stone Belt"...we drink water that's high mineral content, lots of tea, & coke.

So, I'll be hearing either the Doc growling or Dixie Speedway running tonight. ;)

I did hear Dixie before I passed out but 'think' I heard a ghostly scream as well ???

I really hope all goes well for you & all who are suffering with this .

Back
Top Bottom