• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

I feel your pain. These were my last 4
fca6189c40d9aea208f5554697790510.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I've had quite a few and still have a couple in my bladder for a few months. The last time I was xrayed, there was a 10mm and 11mm in there. I don't want to go to the hospital right now because of covid. My prostate cancer seems to be coming back also. I had a pet scan two days ago. That was no fun. My arm is purple from the IV's. They had trouble with the IV's as usual. I wont know the results until this week.
Stones will make a believer out of you, no matter how tough you think you are.

Holy schiznit. Got my first kidney stone this am. Ambulance to Er at 6am. Pain meds, scans, sent me home 7hrs later to pass it. 7x10mm. This isn’t going to be fun. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone; the most intense pain you can imagine.
After it passes through the tube from your kidney to your bladder, it’s not so bad.

I've had one & I'll never go to a walk in clinic again because of it. Pissing cherry Kool-aid after cutting the grass on a Saturday with intense pain. Go to a the clinic & they say it's an infection, take antibiotics for two weeks & go back & different doc tells me it's cancer. Have an MRI done & go back & they say everything is good except for the kidney stone that no one had mentioned before. So the 2nd doc scared the crap out of me for no reason.

Go to a urologist & they give me Flomax & some Tylenol 3 that does nothing. Tell me to drink lemon juice in water to help reduce or break it up. It's my 1st & its 10mm so they say let's see if you can pass it. Couple months go by with some lovely episodes of pain & still occasionally pissing blood.

4 months after it starts, it feels like someone's dragging a knife down my back. Suck it up for 12 hours before finally go to the ER & after waiting for 45 mins where I want to flip my ****, they take me back & give me some drugs which make everything better.

Do some tests & it's right outside my bladder. Couple months go by & I'm doing yard work again & have to run to the store but take a piss 1st. Slight burning & then plop it comes out, like it was frigging nothing.

Overall easily the worst pain I've experienced, had multiple broken bones, car accidents, concussions, etc but kidney stones top them all by far. Mine was from not enough water, so I make sure to drink plenty & haven't had one in years. Had mine for a little over 6 months & still make sure to drink mostly water

Back
Top Bottom