• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kidney Stones

Holy schiznit. Got my first kidney stone this am. Ambulance to Er at 6am. Pain meds, scans, sent me home 7hrs later to pass it. 7x10mm. This isn’t going to be fun. I wouldn’t wish this pain on anyone; the most intense pain you can imagine.
Oof sorry to hear that Chris. See ya Tuesday God willing.

Update: 2nd ureteroscopy done yesterday AND stent came out!!!!!! Wahoo. Post op was rough, left groin area was really bad pain up until about midnight. Then the good lord reached down and said “done” - it was like a switch and the pain was nearly gone. Haven’t had pain pill for 5 hrs and I’m feeling good! Peeing well, very little blood. All stones and fragments removed!!!! I think I’m outa da woods. Appreciate all the thoughts guys; I have new respect for all you sufferers. Chris

Update: 2nd ureteroscopy done yesterday AND stent came out!!!!!! Wahoo. Post op was rough, left groin area was really bad pain up until about midnight. Then the good lord reached down and said “done” - it was like a switch and the pain was nearly gone. Haven’t had pain pill for 5 hrs and I’m feeling good! Peeing well, very little blood. All stones and fragments removed!!!! I think I’m outa da woods. Appreciate all the thoughts guys; I have new respect for all you sufferers. Chris

Did you get pictures of your keepsake minerals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom