• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kicking around the idea of SBSing my Shockwave

BigMike

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
The brace is ok but is not really functional with the safety location on the Mossberg so I want to SBS mine. I am looking for a standard polymer butt stock that I can cut down to around 9 inches LOP and still get the recoil pad on it. Has anyone created such a creature and if you have, how do you like it?

I just SBS'd my tac-14 with a Magpul stock. You can get a pretty short LOP with that stock. I like it, a lot more comfortable and controllable than the birds head grip. All in all, about 1 month from efile form 1 individual to receiving the stamp back via email.

I just SBS'd my tac-14 with a Magpul stock. You can get a pretty short LOP with that stock. I like it, a lot more comfortable and controllable than the birds head grip. All in all, about 1 month from efile form 1 individual to receiving the stamp back via email.

did someone help you with your prints and photo for your efile? I’m getting ready to do my first attempt at the efile and could use some pointers.

Did it to mine, love it
20200126_161438.jpg

The brace is ok but is not really functional with the safety location on the Mossberg so I want to SBS mine. I am looking for a standard polymer butt stock that I can cut down to around 9 inches LOP and still get the recoil pad on it. Has anyone created such a creature and if you have, how do you like it?
I sent the barrel out for chokes and wow what a difference it makes. Took it out on a clays course, busted em
20200123_102120.jpg

Back
Top Bottom