• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Keyword Alerts For Classifieds

Yes, just received my 1st alert 15 Min ago (I set up keyword search this morning). Ad title was all gibberish (2nd one in photo below) although when I pressed the link,took me directly to the ad that in fact contained the key word. :thumb:

bWduwqc.jpg

Ok it looks like the alerts are broken. The emails come through perfect.

I’ll add it to the list.

Just set up a couple of alerts. What does the whitelist vs blacklist mean?

So, you can select forums in the list below, including multiple forums. I'm guessing Whitelist means "search only the selected forums" and Blacklist means "Search all forums except those I have selected."

Not sure if I'm not doing this right or if something is messed up, but I was getting alerts yesterday, but am not today. Attached are screenshots of my keyword alert for "stripped" in forums Handguns and Rifles, a screenshot of the alerts I received yesterday, and finally a screenshot of a search I did a few minutes ago for the keyword "stripped" in forums Handguns and Rifles showing at least 1 new posting that I never received an alert for.

Yesterday whenever I received an alert, I also received an email, today no alerts or emails.

Also, is there a way that I can only receive alerts for when a new thread is posted? I don't really care about receiving alerts when someone comments on a thread.

Attachments

• keywords.jpg
    keywords.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Alerts.jpg
    Alerts.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 9
  • Search.jpg
    Search.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 7
Back
Top Bottom