• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kel-Tec P17, can trade ODT chicken lower or others

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
I have one of the early ODT-15 lowers, with the chicken logo on it. I ordered it in 2012 and it's been in the box in my safe since then. It's a stripped receiver made by Zombie Defense. I don't really want to part with it, but I need one of the P17 pistols to design a product for my business. I've received offers to borrow one, but I don't want to risk scratching up someone's polymer frame in the process.

I'd also be willing to trade an unfired Taurus Spectrum or unfired Taurus 709 for the Kel-Tec-Tec P17, or pay $300 cash, which is a hundred bucks more than MSRP. I have an FFL, and would be happy to do everything on the books if the party with the P17 wants to, so they are clear of it. All the firearm I mentioned prior to this are I my personal collection, so paperwork isn't necessary as long as the other party could otherwise legally purchase a handgun in GA.

If paperwork isn't an issue, I can also offer either a SCCY CPX-3 or CPX-4 for the P17. Both are duo-tone. Those two are in the inventory of the business and would require paperwork through the FFL. I could also trade an Aero M4E1 stripped lower receiver add some cash. It would also require paperwork since it's dealer inventory.

Back
Top Bottom