• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kayak Fishing Thread

20200701_210753.jpg
Do any of ya fellow yakers use a yakattack blackpack? I have one and not sure of i want to keep it or let it go

I got mine when I bought my bonafide from this guy, part of the package,thought about getting rid of it to get an extra dry pod for my yak
The fancy ones are nice. Considered the Hobie H Crate when I bought my last Outback just because I got a $300 store credit with the purchase. Even then though I couldn’t justify the cost. I don’t carry that much stuff so just use a cheapo milk crate with 4 rod holders in the corners. Mine typically only holds the rods, my life jacket, and a fish measuring board. I stopped carrying a bunch of extra Plano cases and tackle when I realized I always used the same 3-4 lures and I could fit what I needed in the yak’s built-in storage areas.

I always carry my cooler in the the back storage hull and one tray of tackle that slides under the seat, looking like I may have a blackpack for sale or trade

I travel light and didn’t want the extra weight and cost of the SS. If I had the extra storage I would fill it with crap that never gets used although the seat is a lil better in the SS.
i was going to go with the rs myself but found a good deal on the ss, now just need the rain to stop so I can enjoy it

Back
Top Bottom