• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Kayak Fishing Thread

Vibe kayaks are not made in Kennesaw. They are imported from China like many of the others.

They used to pay a fee to put an assembled in USA sticker on them. They quit paying that fee though. They are still somewhat assembled here but he said it wasn't worth the extra money for the sticker though. Kennesaw is just there main office.

Finally get back and get the yaks and gear out of the garage and ready to go and have to sit around and wait. Looks like a week of constant thunderstorms to deal with... Aaaaaaagh! :frusty:
DF589275-FC51-43E9-B545-F12B3CAA6041.jpeg

New Boat! Got this from another trader. Nice 12 Ft almost commercial grade inflatable. Never owned one before. I will have her out on the hooch tonight. View attachment 2651857
Had her out by myself on the hooch Wednesday night. Gassed her up and paddled just fine . It’s a big boat for one person but didn’t leak and didn’t sink lol. I think this will be a fantastic kayak for shooting the hooch and lakes . Couldn’t be easier to use.

Had her out by myself on the hooch Wednesday night. Gassed her up and paddled just fine . It’s a big boat for one person but didn’t leak and didn’t sink lol. I think this will be a fantastic kayak for shooting the hooch and lakes . Couldn’t be easier to use.
Will sure be easier for you to transport and get to the water. Has always been hard for me to get past the “inflatable pool toy” association with inflatable boats, but I’ve finally come around to realizing that the quality ones when done right are serious watercraft. I saw one of the Rover Aeros recently and was impressed. Similar to the SoloSkiff but with the added portability. Those are perfect for the area around me.

Will sure be easier for you to transport and get to the water. Has always been hard for me to get past the “inflatable pool toy” association with inflatable boats, but I’ve finally come around to realizing that the quality ones when done right are serious watercraft. I saw one of the Rover Aeros recently and was impressed. Similar to the SoloSkiff but with the added portability. Those are perfect for the area around me.
I felt the same. I would not even look at them, I got lucky on this one for sure. I can put it in my Camry. LOL. ( I have a nice 2 man Wilderness and 2 other single kayaks for fishing and paddling.)

Back
Top Bottom