• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Karma comes a'callin' for Chrissy Teigen

If true I'm glad she's sober. She is Obama's BFF and a huge liberal. She's also known as a online bully encouraging several people online to kill themselves recently. Several companies dropped her as their spokesperson as a result. Call me jaded but this is probably a PR firms attempt to rebuild her brand.
Did some Googling and holy cow what a bitch. I knew I didn't like her but now I know why.

If true I'm glad she's sober. She is Obama's BFF and a huge liberal. She's also known as a online bully encouraging several people online to kill themselves recently. Several companies dropped her as their spokesperson as a result. Call me jaded but this is probably a PR firms attempt to rebuild her brand.
But your supposed to overlook her endless record of ACTUAL hate in the name of feigned liberal indignation and hypocrisy.
Sober or not, she's a horrid individual.

Why would anybody care about her opinion on anything???
To me she's just eye candy.
S
he might make me pause 30 seconds before clicking past whatever TV show she appears in.
AA6C8239-9FB0-48CB-B915-09AD63179FB1.jpeg

Why would anybody care about her opinion on anything???
To me she's just eye candy.
S
he might make me pause 30 seconds before clicking past whatever TV show she appears in.View attachment 3489143
That's an old picture......last time I saw a picture of her she looked like a bar fly straight outta Manilla..... (new meaning to "widebody.")

Back
Top Bottom