• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields vs Jake Fromm

Based on what I have seen : Fields has more raw talent. Fromm is a very good all around QB - especially when running an offense with great running backs.

Both will get drafted - Fromm will go to a team that has a good offense and needs a QB that can manage the offense. Fields will go to a team needing a QB that's also a big play-maker.

Amendment : After the loss to LSU - Fromm may need to just play out his last year and try to improve his skills. He looked bad in that game.

Reactions: GFB
Pretty easy to look good in the Big 10 if your decent. He couldnt win the job, he's a dual threat qb, UGA runs a pro offense. It wasnt going to work regardless. Honestly the surprising part was that he decommited to Penn State to begin with and went to UGA.

They have stepped up in every tough game this year,They don’t do well against the easy games

UGA has a problem with only playing to the opposing teams standard. If they feel they can beat the opposing team at 60% effort, thats all they give. Look at how that worked out against SC, Nail biter against Auburn and Florida, Struggle win againts TAMU. The coaches need to do better at making this team play to UGA's standard and abilities. That goes for coaches as well. This team has struggled and had to lean on the defense way to much this year. So much talent being wasted on the offensive side of the ball for the amount of production they're getting.

UGA has a problem with only playing to the opposing teams standard. If they feel they can beat the opposing team at 60% effort, thats all they give. Look at how that worked out against SC, Nail biter against Auburn and Florida, Struggle win againts TAMU. The coaches need to do better at making this team play to UGA's standard and abilities. That goes for coaches as well. This team has struggled and had to lean on the defense way to much this year. So much talent being wasted on the offensive side of the ball for the amount of production they're getting.
Could not have said it any better!They can beat LSU but they’ve got to start out from the time that the bell goes off and they have got to be after it for o the game to beat LSU

Pretty easy to look good in the Big 10 if your decent. He couldnt win the job, he's a dual threat qb, UGA runs a pro offense. It wasnt going to work regardless. Honestly the surprising part was that he decommited to Penn State to begin with and went to UGA.
That right! He tried to form a coalition behind him once he got to UGA he just did not have enough followers he his mom and his dad have done a fabulous job but they are what they are

I hear the "How Smart let Fields leave" comment/question every now and then. To my knowledge there is nothing a coach can do (legally) to keep a player from transferring. The only thing Smart could have done to keep him was bench Fromm last year and allow Fields to throw the ball, neither was going to happen. I have no hard feelings about him, I am just curious what Smart said to him to convince him that he would fit into the system in the first place.

There’s a kid playing at the high school where Trevor Lawrence came from that is freaking fabulous say that he’s going to be better than Trevor Lawrence

Tee Webb is good, but nowhere near as good as Trevor (3 star vs 5 star). I have watched them both and Trevor is on a whole different level. Tee will be playing for Louisville next year though, so he will get an education out of the deal.

I like a dual threat QB. It opens up the offense and gives the defense something else to worry about. Fromm is a pocket passer and looks to me to be limited mobility wise. Fromm's the better passer. Fromm has more experience.. Its a hard choice, I think Justin's quick feet off set Fromm's experience... If UGA's reciever core was better, it'd be Fromm hands down.. I kinda wish we'd kept Fields, but Fields didn't want to be here, so maybe that's a moot point.. I really like to watch Burrows..

Back
Top Bottom