• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

It's not about Fields....it's sbout the beginning of free agency in college football....chose a school, not get enough playing time....just go to another the next year....rinse and repeat....just say someone said something to you that offended you. This will make a mess out of the game.
Game’s already a mess, mostly because it’s all about money these days. And loyal fans and average monetary supporters (like some of us) are the LEAST important people in the eyes of administrators. Big $$ donors and Mickey’s cash are more important.

I don’t fault the kids for leaving when they can - they’re just working the system as it exists to their benefit. It’s smart of them. I wish it were different, but it ain’t going to change. ****ty part is, I’m emotionally vested at this point and coultn’t quit my Dawgs if I wanted.

Your tax money? Athletic scholarships are funded by Alumni and
Donations and not one dime of state or federal tax dollars are used.

Don't ruin my trolling with facts.

Attachments

• ae2f510d68e79e011367bd40ffc37240.gif
    ae2f510d68e79e011367bd40ffc37240.gif
    1 MB · Views: 13
Don't let silly facts get in the way of OP's rant!

But I guess where he slept, the food he ate, the electricity he burned, the free books, the facilities he used, the free gear, the weight room, the practice field etc.... didn't come from stolen funds(tax money) ? I guess all that **** just magically appears when needed. These "kids" are parasites.

He is a good QB I watched him play @ Harrison he will be good, when he gets to play . Probably better than Fromm, I wish him well even a good head ache or two , glad he didn’t go to a sec team

Having two teenager's that play sports, I can't imagine wanting a young man to get hurt because you do not like his personal decisions. The young man wanted to play, not sit on the bench. Can't get upset with that ! I am NOT a UGA fan but I hope Fields has a great college football career and a great life!

Back
Top Bottom