• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Justin Fields transferring (merged)

He is not going to UF. I believe he will end up at Ohio State, and he will do very well there. Kid is an athlete and will excel in a Spread type offense. I just dont understand why he went to GA to begin with as they run a pro style offense.
I thought this as well. Never really had a running QB

Granted immediate eligibility to play this year. Hope he gets his ass handed to him game one with a nice concussion. From there on I hope he fades in to oblivion as the gutless wonder flop he is. But no hard feelings. You ****ing crybaby snowflake turd.

Granted immediate eligibility to play this year. Hope he gets his ass handed to him game one with a nice concussion. From there on I hope he fades in to oblivion as the gutless wonder flop he is. But no hard feelings. You ****ing crybaby snowflake turd.
I don't fault him for leaving. This kid was one of the top QB's in the nation coming out of HS and he's been told his whole life he's a rockstar. He wasn't getting any playing time at UGA and Fromm is with us another 1-2 years. These kids all wanna play immediately. If he stayed at UGA he might've been the back up for the majority of his college career. I don't fault him one bit and wish him well... that is unless we play them in a playoff game then yeah... F him. Lol

I don't fault him for leaving. This kid was one of the top QB's in the nation coming out of HS and he's been told his whole life he's a rockstar. He wasn't getting any playing time at UGA and Fromm is with us another 1-2 years. These kids all wanna play immediately. If he stayed at UGA he might've been the back up for the majority of his college career. I don't fault him one bit and wish him well... that is unless we play them in a playoff game then yeah... F him. Lol

Forget that. Kid is a *****. Hope he gets rocked at practice and never gets in a game.

Back
Top Bottom