• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Just wanted to apologize.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bypass Bypass ..I can't just give up on someone because the situation's not ideal.
Great relationships aren't great because they have no problems.
They're great because both people care enough about the other person to find a way to make it work........blah blah blah blah blah.
But on a more serious note, apology accepted even though you've done nuttin to me personally except that time, well we won't go into that now.
Seriously, don't let your spirituality interfere with your reprehensible and witty behavior...just joking, well maybe not entirely, :cool:
:pray2:

You're good to go in my book, Bypass. Never had or saw any issues.

We have a tendency to be overly critical of ourselves during periods of self-reflection. Regardless of what prompts the self-reflection. It's okay to wipe the mental/psychological/emotional slate clean; perfectly healthy. Just don't flog yourself for what you perceive as slights to others. They may not have been received as such.

You're GTG, brother. :yo:

Attitude is everything and sounds like you've got a new well adjusted one. I enjoy being on here and have met and traded with some real good guys. I'm on here because I enjoy it and have fun cutting up with everybody. I hope if I ever take myself and my own opinion too seriously I'll just move on quietly or have the nerve to Apologize and make a new start. Words to live by ----- be swift to hear,slow to speak,slow to anger? Good luck Sir

IMG_0069.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom