• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just realized what my biggest depreciating asset is....

I have no desire to own anything near any municipality. If I can't shoot on it, it's useless to me.

I know what ya mean bud, but I mean out where there isn't any kind of jobs that'll support the purchase of that kind of land. Anywhere near a major supermarket/walmart & prices won't be worth while for purchasing at the moment. Closer to any productive civilization & the market will be high. It's a seller's market if there's any kind of money in the town or picturesque scenery that'll make the market worth more than it was before.

I’d love to know of a safe place to park greenbacks AND earn a worthwhile interest :(
Credit Karma is trying to trick people into moving their savings to n account with them. They claim they're paying higher yield interest. So I looked it up yesterday and get this...but keep this hot tip under your hat. IF...you deposit $10K they will pay you the unbelievable interest rate of ....09%. Seriously almost a whole point.

39420.jpeg
51fqqQN403L._AC_.jpg

Starting to tick me off.
Turn a little of it into this.

I’d love to know of a safe place to park greenbacks AND earn a worthwhile interest :(
if you like stocks buy altria or philip morris. 5-8% dividend consistent and big tobacco wont go anywhere
if you like crypto algorand and others can give you staking rewards
if you want to stuff your money in a mattress for a specific period of time look at Tbills from treasurydirect.gov

For a lot of guys, their greatest depreciating asset is the wife.

They buy-in at the woman's highest possible value...
066DCC2C-9AFE-435E-8FA8-EF5D3AAD9CA0.jpeg

And after the years roll by,
THIS is what the wifey portfolio looks like:

87B10A76-8E8C-43ED-8ECB-EC339C704BE6.jpeg

I buy investments for a long period of time. I say the compounding of money over many years is a wonderful thing.

I think stocks, bonds, and real estate are all expensive today. I am not adding to positions so cash money is where I am at today.

This will change one day soon, and I'll be ready.

Back
Top Bottom