• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just realized what my biggest depreciating asset is....

I predict a correction in that market. ;)

In all seriousness, I have some cash I didn't want at the moment (forced stock sale due to merger). I think I'm going to be hunting for some more land.

"They" ain't making any more of that.

Biggest real estate secret out there... shhhhhhhhhhhhh
You're Welcome!
volcano property.gif
:)

In all seriousness, I have some cash I didn't want at the moment (forced stock sale due to merger). I think I'm going to be hunting for some more land.

In this market I'd wait. The current values have risen around 50k+ in just the last 6 months. Better to sack it away in something that collects interest till the deals come back around. Your money will go further when values come back to normal.

In this market I'd wait. The current values have risen around 50k+ in just the last 6 months. Better to sack it away in something that collects interest till the deals come back around. Your money will go further when values come back to normal.
$50k for what?
To be clear, I'm talking about raw rural land. Not residential property.

Depending how far out in the boonies if it's just rural land. Anything close to a productive town isn't cheap as it used to be either.
I have no desire to own anything near any municipality. If I can't shoot on it, it's useless to me.

Back
Top Bottom