• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just in from Biden on gun control

I actually think any real gun control is going to be difficult for the Democrats now.
I have visited a public range a few times lately.
Lots of brand new gun owners...mostly minorities and very likely Democrats.
I don’t think they will want to give up their new AR’s and 30 round mags lol.
So, a new 2nd Amendment coalition maybe? That crosses party lines?
Unintended consequences of ANTIFA/BLM violence?
I love it.

I think you are right.

I actually think any real gun control is going to be difficult for the Democrats now.
I have visited a public range a few times lately.
Lots of brand new gun owners...mostly minorities and very likely Democrats.
I don’t think they will want to give up their new AR’s and 30 round mags lol.
So, a new 2nd Amendment coalition maybe? That crosses party lines?
Unintended consequences of ANTIFA/BLM violence?
I love it.
Nah democrats are baby murderers. Do you think they care about laws? They will ban your guns and keep their own so they can kill you and take what's yours.

This announcement will be met with huge dissatisfaction from the gun control crowd because ghost guns and arm braces haven't been played up in the media as being killers of children and puppies. It will be like "WTF are ghost guns?" It will totally backfire on the commie bastards. What will follow is a ground swell from the commie base that will give congress the "courage" to legislate "universal background checks so we can confiscate later" laws. I have to wonder if they actually planned it to go down like this. I always think of the New Coke debacle when assessing stuff like this...was it brilliantly planned in order to re-energize classic Coke or just dumb luck consequences. I normally fall into the latter way of thinking and I think the same is true here.

This announcement will be met with huge dissatisfaction from the gun control crowd because ghost guns and arm braces haven't been played up in the media as being killers of children and puppies. It will be like "WTF are ghost guns?" It will totally backfire on the commie bastards. What will follow is a ground swell from the commie base that will give congress the "courage" to legislate "universal background checks so we can confiscate later" laws. I have to wonder if they actually planned it to go down like this. I always think of the New Coke debacle when assessing stuff like this...was it brilliantly planned in order to re-energize classic Coke or just dumb luck consequences. I normally fall into the latter way of thinking and I think the same is true here.
I own a 'ghost gun.' It is a 20 gauge single shot shotgun Model 37 Winchester Steelbilt my grandpaw bought from SEARS in the mid 50s. They didn't put serial numbers on them then.

Back
Top Bottom