• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just how far can I go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man if you are a chronic sufferer of diverticulitis, get that fixed if it's a possibility. Life changing. Dr. Christie in Macon is a miracle worker.
Had my Sigmoid colon removed 2 years ago because of diverticulitis and diverticulosis( no idea what the difference is but I had them both), spent 30 days in the hospital. That was pain, my stomach muscles still hurt from all the incisions

I had no idea FA was gone. I need to know more later. Bashing the guy with 3 feedback and dollar a round 9mm is frowned upon. Just ignore them and they will fade away.

Like the Disney song says “just let it go”. If you don’t like somebody’s price and you don’t want the piece just move on. I don’t mind the generic threads complaining about crazy prices. But if you are butthurt over a crazy price let it go. Chances are it won’t sell. There is only one person on here I have an issue with and it’s because e felt the need to rudely educate me on my pricing. It’s their stuff. Let them list it for what they want. If it sells cool and if not then all the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom