• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a thought from an old guy

Rando

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
149   0
Reaction score
I've made some gun mistakes over the years so I thought I might give you young guys some advice I had several AK's and AR's before the Clinton/Biden gun ban and when prices went through the roof I sold many of them and it was over 10 years before I could replace them

I see the same thing about to happen again so before you sell your AR or AK think about it. I don't see prices doing anything but going up between now and the election. And I am afraid that we have so many idiots and traitors we may see the most anti 2nd amendment government ever come nov

Heck I've even sold things I should not have lately but hell, I'm so old and have given so many to my son in laws and put away for my grandsons I just don't need one for every toe and finger and I'm too broken to bug out

But to you younger guys listen now is the time to buy not sell make sure you have what you want and need if you can, cause I just see a storm coming and if we loose come nov you may never get them back just an old mans outlook

I think I’m safe. I sometimes buy one thinking if I don’t like I’ll just sell. But never can bring myself to sell one.

I'm with you on everything you said. I think I can honestly tell my wife I have enough. I still won't sell any unless I sell to buy another. I have about 5 I have never shot. I do plan on sighting them in soon. If we get enough election fraud and lose we will need them. If we win prices go down and we get a 4 year reprieve.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom