• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a little FYI for all the Cerakoters, Engravers, and Basement Gunsmiths

Simular thing happened to me once.. a Native American friend of mine and myself milked about 6 rattlesnakes and split the venom up between us to drink I drank about 3 cc’s worth in about 2 hrs.. saw lots of pretty pycodelic colors and then went totally black( not sure how long) when I came back I was sitting about 25 ft up in an oak tree with a plastic bag of strawberries in my hand.. I had old lady type sundress on and had rubbed strawberries all over my face.. I guess that was supposed to be my make up?
Nothing else on cept the dress
That fame will make you do weird ****. I was almost famous once too

Yall just look at how greasy this bologna cheese and butter sandwich is. I been drinking since noon and this may be the best thing I ever had in my life.
My wife is not remotely interested in how good this sandwich is but its a pretty ****ing good sandwiches
16343526764373025322971542357693.jpg

Yall just look at how greasy this bologna cheese and butter sandwich is. I been drinking since noon and this may be the best thing I ever had in my life.
My wife is not remotely interested in how good this sandwich is but its a pretty ****ing good sandwiches
View attachment 3592337
**** that sandwich I wanna fry up those sausage fingers :hungry:

View attachment 3592337
That is a good looking sammich.. you got any more?

View attachment 3592337
I see Elvis!

Back
Top Bottom