• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Just a little FYI for all the Cerakoters, Engravers, and Basement Gunsmiths

Nope
The limit falls when you accept money to do a job on a regulated part. I.E. receiver
Yes....you're either in the bidness of being an enthusiast/hobbyist working on your guns and stuff or you're trying to also get money coming in from others by using your skills. Do that, and you come under their rules I guess. I don't like it, but there it is.

Isn’t there a time limit like overnight or something?
We don't have to log a gun in our book if the repair or work is done same day. Somehow people have confused that into believing you don't need to be licensed as long as you only have the gun one day.

One time I ate some of them sleeping pills that make you hallucinate and woke up eating crabapples in my field in my skivvies. It was great.
Simular thing happened to me once.. a Native American friend of mine and myself milked about 6 rattlesnakes and split the venom up between us to drink I drank about 3 cc’s worth in about 2 hrs.. saw lots of pretty pycodelic colors and then went totally black( not sure how long) when I came back I was sitting about 25 ft up in an oak tree with a plastic bag of strawberries in my hand.. I had old lady type sundress on and had rubbed strawberries all over my face.. I guess that was supposed to be my make up?
Nothing else on cept the dress

Simular thing happened to me once.. a Native American friend of mine and myself milked about 6 rattlesnakes and split the venom up between us to drink I drank about 3 cc’s worth in about 2 hrs.. saw lots of pretty pycodelic colors and then went totally black( not sure how long) when I came back I was sitting about 25 ft up in an oak tree with a plastic bag of strawberries in my hand.. I had old lady type sundress on and had rubbed strawberries all over my face.. I guess that was supposed to be my make up?
Nothing else on cept the dress
Yeah, well......

....was your "virtue" intact?

One time I ate some of them sleeping pills that make you hallucinate and woke up eating crabapples in my field in my skivvies. It was great.
At least you still had your drawers on and was in your crabapple trees....
I might know someone in a similar situation but said individual might have only had a t-shirt ans socks on and could have been in a golfcart on the dirt road leading to the power lines....

I was 16 left the house fully clothed one warm summer night for some fun and games. Came home in the wee hours soaking wet wearing my shorts and nothing else. I was told I had a great time. Mom waited up for me and was not amused.

Back
Top Bottom