• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Junk mowers and things

torinodan

Marines Icon
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Like the tile says.
I'm looking for more, preferably free, junk riding mowers, push mowers, tillers, go karts, generators, golf carts, leaf blowers, and weedeaters. If its junk yard stuff that I can reuse I'll come hawl it off. Not a lot of money to work. I need projects and challenges to keep my self busy, and to raise money to get a very large sweetgum tree cut down. Dont trash them I'll take them for my incompleted projects. I'll hawl off anything else I can strap in the trailer for you too if you have an HOA riding your butt. I can make an hour or so trip within reason. Everything depends on my schedule and weekends not at work.
Reply or PM with you have, thanks.
PS, on occasion I will buy junk, just did it a weekend or two ago. Not the best but it brought up a few more opportunities.

Throwing this out there in case it is something you want:

THIS WOULD BE A COMPLETE PACKAGE DEAL, WON'T SEPARATE. All or nothing.

Honda Generator 1400 watt. It's a genuine Honda generator. (it runs 100% - but is missing the electrical plug in part for the generator - i bought it that way thinking i'd do research and get it operating). If this generator put out power, it would be worth $200-300. Again, motor runs 100%

I have TWO self propelled commercial type lawnmowers. PLUS parts mower (gas side discharge - blown rod on the parts mower).

one mower is a HONDA 216 self propelled (IIR). It doesn't run at the moment and needs a front wheel/tire.
The other is a SNAPPER 21" with briggs, self propelled. It doesn't run either.
BOTH motors turn over, NOT LOCKED, but will need some tinkering and reconditioning to run.
I believe you could get $150+++ EACH if they were running and reconditioned
They've been outside for a couple years so they will need reconditioning. I bought them looking to get them running but i still haven't found the desire to do so.

$100 for the Honda generator and 3 mowers. I'd meet you right off i-85 and exit 111 (lawrenceville suwanee exit) at the Lowes.

Again, it's all or nothing. $100.
and I can't give them away, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom