• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

JUNE8th M&G.Forsyth Gun & Loan. 2 Grand Prize Giveaways

So I guess from all the feed back everyone liked the tacos.

Here's an idea, if the pawn shop business slows down, add a taco stand in half the store and change the name to TACO PAWN. Those were some great tacos. I would pay money for them.

Folks strapped for time, come in and pawn items, or pay on their ticket and grab a quick lunch too. Works for me. Need to pickup some ammo for the weekend, and some tacos and a can of Coke.....easy peasy, in and out in 30 minutes.

1. It was my first M&G too and I found it odd that the faces just didn't look quite as I expected from the screen names, like boneboy96 as an example, looking at the avatar showing the Jim Carey character was just not the younger than me Gentleman wearing the boneboy name tag. I am pretty sure no one had pictured me as a flag waving Rebel from my avatar, although I was for many years, but my waving arm is kaput nowadays.
It was nice meeting and talking in person with everyone there, beats a PM any day.
2. Pawnshop, you are now required to post the Taco recipe, in totality, for those of us you seemingly, yet underhandedly, fed the crack you called Taco"s, now, gotta have em like Zombies hunting brains.
Good day and was fun watching Biker13 call the winning numbers while he held both birds skywards grinning like a Mod that had just issued his 1,000,000th warning.

1. It was my first M&G too and I found it odd that the faces just didn't look quite as I expected from the screen names, like boneboy96 as an example, looking at the avatar showing the Jim Carey character was just not the younger than me Gentleman wearing the boneboy name tag. I am pretty sure no one had pictured me as a flag waving Rebel from my avatar, although I was for many years, but my waving arm is kaput nowadays.
It was nice meeting and talking in person with everyone there, beats a PM any day.
2. Pawnshop, you are now required to post the Taco recipe, in totality, for those of us you seemingly, yet underhandedly, fed the crack you called Taco"s, now, gotta have em like Zombies hunting brains.
Good day and was fun watching Biker13 call the winning numbers while he held both birds skywards grinning like a Mod that had just issued his 1,000,000th warning.
It was my 2nd meet an greet and it was a pleasure to meet you and many others , I am looking forward to the next one .
Treehawk

Back
Top Bottom