• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

JUNE8th M&G.Forsyth Gun & Loan. 2 Grand Prize Giveaways

Sorry you couldn't make it today..
Wife OK?
She is Comfortably recovering on pain meds. It's hard to keep her from moving so I'm just trying to stay around and keep her stable so she doesn't end up hurting herself. Tomorrow is going to be the big test...
I was really looking forward to this one always wanted to have tacos with the ODT guys and gals

Great food, great company at a great upcoming new gun store.......the right kind of place to do business with friendly, helpful staff and the chef’s talents are unbelievable, especially the apple pastry........
You’re doing a fantastic job Jason...keep it up and you’ll need a bigger building before you know it....be seeing you soon and often...

Great food, great company at a great upcoming new gun store.......the right kind of place to do business with friendly, helpful staff and the chef’s talents are unbelievable, especially the apple pastry........
You’re doing a fantastic job Jason...keep it up and you’ll need a bigger building before you know it....be seeing you soon and often...
My sentiments exactly. I've bought from Forsyth County Pawn for more then 20 years. Always a positive experience from start to finish. I've ways felt the deal was reasonably and I've never been disappointed. I wish Jason and staff the best in your quest for your goal. I will definitely come by often. ;) I must have missed the Apple pastry. A:)

It was fun putting faces with screen names. It was my first meet and greet and will probably not be my last.
And as usual it was a pleasure being at Forsyth Gun & Loan. It is very nice to see them growing the store back up. It is definitely a great place.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

What a Day guys !!!
Whew !!! Taco Anyone? Shout out to Chef Jeff for a job well done
The rain did not stop ODT today.

We appreciate everyone coming out to support The ODT and Forsyth Gun & Pawn.
Be on the lookout for more great things to come.

Have a Great Weekend Everyone, Hope to see you all real soon :peach:

View attachment 2152372
Wife's at her annual reunion at Young Harris.
Met some new folks, ate some great tacos, and won a gun at Forsyth Gun and Loan M&G today.
Just finished a giant gin & tonic.
Me and the cat are fixin' to watch John Wick Chapter 2 on the TiVo. (If I can get her off of the ODT.)
Life is good...

Well, the wife extended her stay up at YHC for another night, so I'm stuck here watching women's beach volleyball ( what incredible athletes) on NBC and sipping another huge gin & tonic. Oh well, I'll suffer through...
Loves me some Bombay Sapphire.

Thanks to all who attended today,really good turnout.Special thanks to Pawnshop(Jason) and Chef Jeff for the wondermous tacos, 180 were made and 180 were eaten.Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the donations from ODT folks.Thanks so much and remember Forsyth Gun for your needs in the future

Super glad you won one of our shirts!

Back
Top Bottom