• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

JULY 20th M&G,Norcross Gun Range GREAT M&G TODAY

Sounds like you got some fun stuff coming. I’d like to try that tokarev if the opportunity presented, been curious about those 7.62x25 rounds and I’m about to start the process on my C&R.

I’m bringing:

HK P7 PSP

HK VP9SK

HK USP 9

SWD M11/9 submachine gun

5.56 AR15 built around a registered Skyjacker SBR lower. I may throw my short 300 blk upper in the bag but I don’t have a lot of ammo for it. Anyone with an AR pistol that wants to fee it with a true stock is welcome to slap it on my lower for a few rounds.

Also bringing a multi-cal suppressor that’ll work on nearly everything I listed.

And maybe I’ll throw in some wheel guns

Bringing to shoot tomorrow.

9mm - Star stubby

10mm - Colt Delta Elite

.45acp - S&W Wheelie mod 625

7.62x25 - Tokarev pistol

.22 - S&W mod 422 w/can

7.62x39 - vz2008

.223 - AR pistol just assembled. Fingers crossed!

Any and all are welcome to shoot. Better reach me early, bringing my boys and ammo will prolly go fast.

I guess I will get over there around 10am and be signing autographs for my fans in the parking lot... :-)

tenor (7).gif

with all them goodies being brought
hopefully there is parking lot security
when everyone is inside and they leave some items in their vehicle

as this is an OPEN Forum for the public to view, seems like a good time for them window breakers to take advantage

with all them goodies being brought
hopefully there is parking lot security
when everyone is inside and they leave some items in their vehicle

as this is an OPEN Forum, seems like a good time for them window breakers to take advantage

We should be good. We send PM's to each other that aren't on the OPEN forum.

@dakota port is known to eat his BBQ wearing a ghillie suit in a prone position amongst the trees over looking the parking lot.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom