• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Joys of owning cattle.

Yep. Been there and done that. This was around midnight one night. Had to Sawzall her out..
olive.jpg

Biden voter!

Seriously, in all the years I've been in healthcare some of the healthiest older men I've ever taken care of were all cattlemen. Keep doing something different every day and you too can become a father at the age of 68! (It's a funny story).

Had a heifer fall down in a 30' well, took a pulp wood truck and a horse girdle to get her out. Scariest thing I had done in my first 14 years.... Well, pitch black, terrified 300 lb heifer, 30 yr old pulpwood truck, and two 14 yr olds.... what could go wrong?

Biden voter!

Seriously, in all the years I've been in healthcare some of the healthiest older men I've ever taken care of were all cattlemen. Keep doing something different every day and you too can become a father at the age of 68! (It's a funny story).
Think I'll pass on becoming a father at 68. We have 3 grown kids and none are or have ever been married. My wife and I sure would like to be grandparents but that isn't looking very good.

Back
Top Bottom